Trends are heavily informed by local, state, and federal health care legislation.
Write a 750-1,000 word paper that evaluates the effect of local, state, and federal health care legislation within organizations by identifying trends. Be sure to address the following:
- Describe general trends in health care legislation over the past 5 years.
- Describe a specific piece of legislation occurring within this timeframe across the United States. Discuss how it governs a long trending health care concern. What have been the motivating factors that have influenced this particular legislation?
- Discuss the effects of the trending legislation on health care overall in the United States.
- Describe how the selected legislation effects one type of health care setting (transitional care, hospital, primary care, home care, primary care).
- Identify changes in your selected health care setting that have occurred during this time in order to meet the requirements or needs of this legislative trend.
- Discuss how stakeholders (patients, underserved populations, health care providers, staff, etc.) have been affected by the trending legislation.
Support your paper using three to five sources also ensure you use intext citation.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide