Acting as the human resource director for your university or workplace, design a new student or employee orientation program to offer information and socialization opportunities for incoming students or staff. Your design should be based on a blended learning approach and address the following elements.
Write a 6–8-page paper in which you do the following:
- Determine at least three objectives with measurable criteria for the orientation program.
- Outline the critical elements of the program.
- Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities you would like the participant to possess upon completion of the orientation process.
- Discuss the blend of training delivery methods you selected and explain your blend. For example, if you chose to include self-paced instruction for a certain element, explain why you chose self-paced instruction as opposed to other training delivery methods.
- Discuss the evaluation process you will use to assess the success of the orientation program.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to find at least (4) quality academic resources to use in this assignment Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
- Develop the objectives, KSAs, evaluation process, and delivery method of an orientation program. (CL6)
- Design a diversity training plan that educates employees and includes information required to persuade organizational leaders to implement changes. (CL6)