Complete five short answer essay problems. In addition to solving
Complete five short answer essay problems. In addition to solving the problem, write a 400 word paragraph with APA formatted citations and references (APA title page and reference page required. It is not required for the body of the document to be in APA format. Each question should be answered clearly and numbered) explaining the process that lead to the resolution.
Answer the following questions below:
1. Explain what a negative correlation between depression and self-esteem means. Provide two additional examples of negative correlations in the field of psychology.
2. Provide an example of a variable measured on a(n): nominal scale, ordinal scale, interval scale, and ratio scale and discuss the strengths and limitations of each.
3. Imagine that you are writing a survey on student perceptions of the food in the dining hall. Write one open-ended, one closed-ended, and one partially open-ended question concerning quality of the food in the dining hall and discuss the strengths and limitations of each.
4. What are the problems with the following survey questions?
• Do you agree that Americans should be more concerned with conserving fuel and reducing pollution from auto emissions?
• Do you favor reducing the outrageous number of administrators in the federal government?
• Most people believe that politicians are overpaid. Do you agree?
5. Calculate s (standard deviation) and A.D. (average deviation) for the following sample: 2, 2, 6, 9, 10, 10, 15, 18, 18, 20. Provide two examples of when this would be appropriate to use in in research and two examples of when it would not be appropriate to use in research.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!