Criminal Intelligence Analysis No less than four full pages of written text explaining your use of Analysis
Criminal Intelligence Analysis
No less than four full pages of written text explaining your use of Analysis of Competing Hypotheses. This section must include:
a. An introduction (no less than 5 sentences),
b. An explicit thesis statement (“This paper does this, this, and this.”),
c. A text explanation of the results of your ACH, including:
i. A description of ACH as a method (when to use it, how to use it, and what advantages it offers),
ii. No less than 5 hypotheses responding to Chief Heaton’s concerns,
iii. An evaluation of each hypothesis based on the evidence,
d. And a conclusion answering the question, “So what?” about the rest of your paper (no less than 5 sentences).
4. An addendum to the paper showing your ACH matrix.
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard prose (no bullet points).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!