https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png 0 0 Purity NN https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png Purity NN2022-07-12 13:24:012022-07-12 13:24:01Discussion on the soldiers, sailors, and airmen (and women) of World War II.
Discussion on the soldiers, sailors, and airmen (and women) of World War II.
- Discussion on the soldiers, sailors, and airmen (and women) of World War II. To prepare for this discussion, be sure you have read the document, Soldiers’ Send Messages Home . This document is a collection of letters/messages which soldiers, sailors, and airmen sent home to their families during the war. The document is included in this module (and the Reading Assignment).
Here are your discussion prompts:
- How did war impact these men?
- What did these soldiers think about their fellow soldiers and their enemy?
- How has reading these first-hand accounts of the war changed your views on WWII?
- Initial Post
- Respond to the questions shown above. Be sure to include the question, followed by your answer. Include the word count after each answer.
- Include specific material from each of the letters to support your answers.
- Because of the nature of this assignment, you may use an abbreviated version of a Chicago style footnotes. Simply place the author’s last name in parentheses at the end of the sentence.
- This is what an abbreviated citation would look like for information from Strobing’s radio message (Strobing).
- Minimum word count: 300. Include word count at the end of your posting.
- There should be at least 1 footnote for each of these 5 letters.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!