Ethical Issues in Business” Please respond to the following:
- Read the article titled, “Recognition, Reification, and Practices of Forgetting: Ethical Implications of Human Resource Management.” Be prepared to discuss. Next, analyze one (1) human resource ethical issue that you believe is prominent in today’s organizations. Suggest two (2) approaches that organizations could take in order to resolve this issue. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Rank the major ethical issues and dilemmas in business in order of importance (one  being the most important). Provide a rationale for your response.
- Mandated Legal Requirements and Ethical Decision Making” Please respond to the following:
- Read the article titled, “Sarbanes-Oxley Act: HR’s Role in Ensuring Compliance and Driving Organizational Change.” Next, suggest two (2) actions that HR should take in order to ensure an organization’s compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley. Explain the manner in which HR policies and practices are instrumental in implementing, and ensuring compliance, with legal mandates.
- Examine the key individual and organizational factors that influence an ethical decision-making framework in resolving ethical dilemmas. Outline a guide that HR can use to implement principles and core values in ethical decision making in an organization. Provide a rationale for your response