https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png 0 0 admin https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png admin2022-05-18 03:21:132022-05-18 03:21:13For your final Writing Assignment, you have three choices. Please choose
For your final Writing Assignment, you have three choices. Please choose
For your final Writing Assignment, you have three choices. Please choose one of the following prompts and begin drafting your assignment. As long as I see earnest effort, I won’t be terribly strict about word count this week. Please use what you create for the discussion in the Writing Assignment itself.
Here are the choices:
Choose one of the following options to complete.
- On page 109 of your textbook, view Artemisia Gentileschi’s Judith Beheading Holofernes, c. 1612. Answer thefollowing in essay form using 200 – 250 words.
1. What is happening in this picture? Why?
2. What does this picture teach us in regard to morality?
3. Read about the context of this painter on pp. 108 – 109. After reading this section, how does this changehow you view this painting? Does this context add another layer of understanding to the action of the painting?
- Write a love song. You may write your own music, or use someone else’s musical score, but give them credit (Rolling Stones, “I Can’t Get No Satisfaction”). Explain using 200 – 250 words, what kind of love you are extolling and who this song is dedicated to and why.
- What music, poetry, sculpture, paintings, architecture, dance, theatre, or cinema art form would you like to have performed or viewed at your funeral to express your life? Explain in detail, using 200 – 250 words, why you have chosen the various pieces to affirm your life.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!