https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png 0 0 admin https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png admin2022-05-17 03:26:132022-05-17 03:26:13Format: The evaluation plan document should be a minimum of 6 pages
Format: The evaluation plan document should be a minimum of 6 pages
The evaluation plan document should be a minimum of 6 pages, double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman or Cambria font (tables and charts included in the document should be single-spaced). Use a standard 1 inch margin for the page layout, and APA (American Psychological Association) format for citations.
Required Plan Sections:
The evaluation plan document should address each of the sections described below.
Required Sections & DescriptionsPossible PointsProgram Description:
- Description of the ML2 Program
- Discussion of evaluation purpose and identification of evaluation type
- Discussion of ethical considerations
- Discussion of stakeholders
- 15Evaluation Design:
- Key evaluation question (3-5 questions; see Toolkit for format)
- Evaluation data (must include qualitative and quantitative data)
- Data collection methods (must include primary and secondary data; must include at least 1 survey with a minimum of 10 questions)
- Data analysis
- Limitations of evaluation design
- 25Management and Monitoring:
- Plan implementation timeline (see Toolkit for format)
- Process for monitoring the evaluation plan implementation
- Strategy for dissemination and use of evaluation findings
This Evaluation have to be on the program that I have attached
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!