Instructions: Final Research Project. Your organization is going to be expanding globally. Select two (2) countries of your choice. You will conduct research in which you
- Identify and discuss, for each country, the customary benefits organizations provide their employees in those countries.
- In your discussion, compare these countries with what organizations in the United States provide employees.
- Topics to include in your comparison will include, but not limited to, health insurance benefits, wages, and paid time off. When sharing and comparing the countries, make sure you include information as to why. For example, if the income tax rate is extremely high, organizations might tend to offer X benefit.
- Next, you want identify what these countries might do better and what might US organization do better.
- Finally, make a recommendation as to 1) which country your organization should consider entering and 2) what benefits and wage practices would you recommend and would these benefits be the same as to what you offer employees in the United States.
Please keep in mind that what you provide in your work must support your recommendations. For example, in France, if you take public transportation to and from work, the company must pay 50% of their monthly transportation pass. This is something that might work for your organization here in the United States, especially in larger cities that encourage using mass transit, but you need to make sure you explain why if you did not already share this in the body of your work.
Prepare your final this week as if you are preparing to present your findings to a HRM Benefits Counselor.
Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions with independent research, include at least five (5) supporting references or sources (NOT Wikipedia, unknown, or anonymous sources), format your work in proper APA format, include an abstract, cover page, a Reference section as required, and a minimum of 6 full pages of double spaced written content. Be sure to cite all listed references properly in text in accordance with the APA manual.