https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png 0 0 Purity NN https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png Purity NN2022-07-12 13:14:202022-07-12 13:14:20Please respond to the following, using the resources in this week’s Learn
Please respond to the following, using the resources in this week’s Learn
Please respond to the following, using the resources in this week’s Learn and those listed below as the basis for your response.
- Select one example of a literary work or a work of visual art from the 1800s—either Romantic or realist in style—that responds in some way to the Industrial Revolution.
- Identify the work and the artist or writer, describe its features and style, and explain the manner in which it responds to the Industrial Revolution.
- Describe one specific literary or artistic work of our day that effectively protests a social injustice.
Art Reacting to the Industrial Revolution
- Chapter 28, art and literature in the Industrial Revolution.
- Realist Artists.
- New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Nineteenth-Century French Realism.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!