Psychology Paper on the psychological affects of Fibroids and The Reproductive Difficulties In African American Women
Use these REFERENCES:
Stewart, E. A., Nicholson, W. K., Bradley, L., & Borah, B. J. (2013). The burden of uterine fibroids for African-American women: results of a national survey. Journal of Women’s Health, 22(10), 807-816.
Wise, L. A., Palmer, J. R., Harlow, B. L., Spiegelman, D., Stewart, E. A., Adams-Campbell, L. L., & Rosenberg, L. (2004). Reproductive factors, hormonal contraception, and risk of uterine leiomyomata in African-American women: a prospective study. American journal of epidemiology, 159(2), 113-123.
Eltoukhi, H. M., Modi, M. N., Weston, M., Armstrong, A. Y., & Stewart, E. A. (2014). The health disparities of uterine fibroid tumors for African American women: a public health issue. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 210(3), 194-199.
- Term paper due by Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Term paper must be 2,000 words in length
- You must use APA format
- Use An EasyGuide to APA Style for help with formatting and citations
- Paper must include the following sections
- Title page
- Body of paper
- Submit your paper to Turnitin.com using the Submit Assignment button below
Three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
- Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: Reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
- Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: When you try to pass something off as your own work
- Not using proper citations