https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png 0 0 Purity NN https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png Purity NN2022-07-08 08:11:092022-07-08 08:11:09Read the NBC News article “Cleveland Shooting Highlights Facebook’s
Read the NBC News article “Cleveland Shooting Highlights Facebook’s
Read the NBC News article “Cleveland Shooting Highlights Facebook’s Responsibility in Policing Depraved Videos.”
Then write a 2–3 page paper that considers the following:
- Discuss whether you believe that Facebook has a legal or ethical duty as to what gets posted on its platform. If someone is recorded and viewed getting hurt, is Facebook legally liable to the victim? Why or why not?
- Research and suggest three ways that social media platforms such as Facebook can be more proactive and thorough in reviewing the conduct and content of what appears on their sites, and in preventing acts of violence. Support your answer.
- Determine whether Facebook can be sued for invasion of privacy if one’s personal information, likes, dislikes, and photos are shared with product and advertising agencies.
- Propose two changes Facebook should adopt to encourage the ethical use of its platform.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
- Analyze the legal standing and situation of a specific business to achieve a defined result.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!