- This week, the additional reading examines the development of community partnerships as a way to not only better the environment but also the Human Services professional. It highlights how working in and with a community exposes the professional to betterment action and personal growth.
Read the article:
As you read the article, reflect on the following questions:
- What is the role of community collaboration as it pertains to Human Services program effectiveness?
- The case study within the article describes Human Services students working within the community and how doing so increases their self-efficacy. How would this translate if it discussed the work Human Service organizations do within a community? What are the benefits for the organization?
- How can using a systems approach to Human Services work impact an organization’s community reputation?
- The article mentions the importance of self-efficacy for the Human Services professional. What does this mean to you?
Questions 1-3 are answered and contain details for each answer in relation to the article and to the field of Human Services. 25 pts
Question 4 is thoroughly discussed from the viewpoint of the student and related to the student’s career in Human Services. 10pts
The submitted assignment follows standard mechanics for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and writing style. A thorough answer is provided for each reflection question. 5pts