https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png 0 0 admin https://courseworkguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/coursework-guide-1.png admin2022-05-18 09:27:462022-05-18 09:27:46Topic: The Brain/Consciousness *People are either right-brained or left-brained.
Topic: The Brain/Consciousness *People are either right-brained or left-brained.
Topic: The Brain/Consciousness
*People are either right-brained or left-brained.
*Most people only use 10% of their brains.
*Dreams possess symbolic meaning and can be interpreted accurately.
Part I: The Annotated Bibliography: An is a list of relevant scholarly works along with a descriptive and evaluative summary of each.
- each of your sources, appraising the information relevant to your chosen topic (two to three paragraphs). Use your own and apply . Be sure to consider the following information for each of your selected sources:
- Include a description and critical analysis of the content (e.g., unique information, findings, strengths/weaknesses, biases, limitations, overall conclusions).
- Include a succinct illustration of the relevance of this particular article to the topic you have chosen.
Part II: The Introduction and Summary Paragraphs
- Articulate the information you have learned from your review of the literature in the annotated bibliography by outlining an that previews the paper and concludes with a clear .
- Lastly, as a conclusion, compose an overall summary paragraph with questions you have, additional directions you plan to explore through your research, initial thoughts about the final paper, and any problems you are encountering or think you might encounter.
The Annotated Bibliography
- Must be at least three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!