Two hundred years ago, the average American ate 2 lbs of sugar per year. In 1970, we ate 123 lbs per year. Today, the average American eats 152 lbs of sugar in a year (dhhs.nh.gov). What are the consequences of eating all that sugar? Describe how added sugars contribute to health problems. Offer your classmates some advice to lower their sugar intake. Provide references and cite them in APA style. Read the guidelines for writing blogs before completing this blog.
*Papers without references will not be accepted.
1. Make sure your blog has an introduction, at least 3 supporting paragraphs and a conclusion that renders advise to the reader. 5 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM
2. Cite information, provide a reference using APA style.
3. Give your blog a title that the reader cannot resist.
4. Start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention.
5. Answer the questions, share your experience and deliver advise.
6. Close with a Motivational Bang
7. Polish your paper: Check your spelling, grammar and punctuation, justify your margins, double space, use a standard font like Times New Roman #12.
8. Do not use bullets or numbers.