Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explore 2 personal strengths investigated in positive psychology, such as happiness, flow, resilience, self-efficacy, gratitude, goal setting, curiosity, or optimism.
Include the following in your paper:
- Explain positive psychology.
- Evaluate at least 2 personal strengths of yours as they relate to human motivation.
- Identify how your personal strengths relate to motivation.
- Analyze 2 state-of-the-art interventions, and explain how they can positively affect your personal strengths
- Explain how enhancing your personal strengths can increase quality of life.
Include at least 2 references from scholarly, peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Note: When approaching Learning Team assignments, equal group work is required. Reference your Learning Team Charter for details and guidance.