- You know that some of the sales team, including the sales manager, get together once a month to have drinks at a strip club.
- A Hispanic worker left the organization, and in his exit interview, he complained of not seeing a path toward promotion.
- The only room available for breast-feeding mothers is the women’s restroom.
- The organization has a policy of offering $200 to any employee who refers a friend, as long as the friend is hired and stays at least six months.
- The manufacturing floor has an English-only policy.
- You have heard managers refer to those wearing turbans in a derogatory way.
What do you think needs to be done to create a more inclusive environment, without losing the culture of the company? What suggestions would you make to those involved in each of the situations?