You may not use any external sources. When quoting text or identifying a specific source reading, please use a parenthetical citation (Lesson 5.2). Use of outside sources or unattributed quotes will be penalized.
write 5-paragraphs and it must include the following…
- A thesis statement, or argument, that is precise, contestable, and qualified;
- Introduction and conclusion paragraphs;
- A topic sentence, or sub-argument, for each body paragraph;
- Examples from at least three (3) of the societies that we have studied;
- No fewer than five (5) examples or pieces of evidence from the readings and media.
The twentieth century is often understood a period dominated by death and destruction on a scale previously unknown to human societies: global and industrial warfare, the Holocaust, and atomic weapons. It was a period of brutal colonialism and Communist and Nazi dictatorships. Using specific examples from the course materials, provide your assessment of the twentieth century. Did the human condition profoundly change — for the worse? How was the twentieth century similar to or different than previous eras?
I will provide the link once bid is accepted